Today’s Liposuction Market
Despite being the number one cosmetic surgery worldwide, liposuction has the lowest patient satisfaction rate – and is associated with dozens of medical complications, repeat surgeries, and painful recovery.
Problems with the Current Liposuction Procedure
The cosmetic fat removal process has been incredibly invasive, painful, inconsistent and involved weeks of recovery. There are several significant pain points associated with traditional liposuction, including:
- For every 20 potential patients that schedule, pay for and attend a consultation for a liposuction procedure, only one goes through with surgery. Therefore the real market for liposuction is 20 times what it is currently. 1-3
- Fat and fibers that hold skin to muscle are barbarically torn apart
- Many initial surgeries cause lumpy results
- A staggering 38% require corrective surgeries, costing physicians hundreds of millions in lost revenue 1-3
- Nerves, blood vessels and fiber are removed haphazardly, leading to medical complications and poor, lumpy results in thin skin areas such as abdomen, etc.
The Solution: eLux’s NanoLipo Technology
eLux’s NanoLipo provides comprehensive three-dimensional fat release using an external laser with a wide area of exposure. The process is designed to offer surgeons improved control and a smoother, less invasive procedure for the client.
How eLux Brings an Advantage to the Cosmetic Fat Removal Process
Designed for Greater Surgical Control
Current laser liposuction technology can only provide two dimensional heating because a laser tip must be inserted directly into the fatty tissue – NanoLipo provides comprehensive three-dimensional fat release using an external laser with a wide area of exposure.
The process is designed to offer surgeons improved control and a smoother, less invasive procedure for the client.
Incredible & Reliable Benefits
- Up to double the amount of fat removed
- Half the procedure time
- Minimal nerve damage
- Minimally invasive
- More aesthetically pleasing results
- Zero bruising or swelling
- Minimal scarring
- Significantly shorter recovery period
Contact Us to Learn More
For more information on this groundbreaking new technology, click the button below to contact us today.
- Source: Huang, Amy MD*; Loyal, Jameson MD*; Alapati, Usha MD*,†; Siegel, Daniel M. MD, MS* Skin Ulcers as a Complication of Ultrasound-Assisted Liposuction, Dermatologic Surgery: May 2021 – Volume 47 – Issue 5 – p 750-751 doi: 10.1097/DSS.0000000000002526
- Source: O’Kelly N, Nguyen K, Gibstein A, Bradley JP, Tanna N, Matarasso A. Standards and Trends in Lipoabdominoplasty. Plast Reconstr Surg Glob Open. 2020 Oct 26;8(10):e3144. doi: 10.1097/GOX.0000000000003144. PMID: 33173672; PMCID: PMC7647643.
- Source: Tijerina JD, Morrison SD, Nolan IT, Vail DG, Lee GK, Nazerali R. Analysis and Interpretation of Google Trends Data on Public Interest in Cosmetic Body Procedures. Aesthet Surg J. 2020 Jan 1;40(1):NP34-NP43. doi: 10.1093/asj/sjz051. PMID: 30810161.